· When choosing a Real Estate agent, there are certain qualities your agent should possess. The agent should have: Experience Dedication Educated I possess all these qualities. I go above and beyond what is needed. As such, I am able to tailor my talents and abilities to provide the best service and assistance possible.
· I am experienced with New Construction, Resale, Investing (Multi-Family), Foreclosures & REO Properties, and Out of State. I keep up on the latest trends in Real Estate, RE investing, and technology. I am consistently attending seminars and classes to further aid my professional education. I have developed a great sphere of contacts in and around the Las Vegas Valley. I can lead you to first class contacts who will provide services and advice in various areas, from financing to construction. As a Real Estate agent, I make myself available to you. You will never feel ignored. I will commit the time needed for you to feel comfortable in your needs and wants during the selling/buying process.
· Are you looking to buy a home? As a buyer, I will be by your side throughout the sales process: - looking for the right home - contract negotiations - inspections - title and escrow process all the way to the closing table I will go beyond with concierge tools to assist in making your relocation as smooth and efficient as possible. I will pre-qualify you so that you can find the right home at the right price with the least amount of stress. I will work 24-7 to assist casino and shift workers schedules. I will keep you informed every step of the way through the home buying process. I will negotiate the best possible price for your new home. I will provide professional relocation services to any out of state buyer who wants or needs to learn about the greater Las Vegas Valley.
· Are you looking to sell a home? I will put all of my extensive marketing tools to work to get your home sold in the shortest amount of time for the best price. I offer many services my fellow Real Estate agents do not. This includes but is not limited to complimentary professional staging, colorful and informative flyers, virtual tours, and your house may be listed on 360.com along with direct marketing and efficient buyer follow up. Other Services Included: - Prime Billing I offer prime billing on realtor.com. Most buyers start their search at Realtor.com. Having Prime billing ensures that your home will be seen up to 20 times more than the average listing. - Professional Staging Consultation This assists in making your home looking and feeling like a model home, by obtaining professional advice. Our experts will let you know what buyers are looking for and willing to pay more for.
· Professional Photography: Having professional photography ensures that your home and its important features are photographed to attract qualified buyers to preview your home first. This may also include a Virtual Tour of the home that is posted to all major home buyer web sites. - Dedication It is vital to communicate with the client by updating them with a Full Service Marketing Report. This report includes: current activity, buyer follow up, and market conditions.
· I will work with you to establish a competitive market price for your home by completing a market analysis comparing your home to others like yours. I will take care of the details of documentation and contracts. All of my tools assist in getting the seller's home sold quickly at top market value. I poses total commitment to communicate, act with integrity, and make the selling process easier and less stressful. I will employ the innovative "Every Day until It's Sold" marketing program developed by Coldwell Banker Premier Realty.
Top 5 in Nevada, Top 100 in Southwest, & Top 300 in the Nation! 2010 Top Ten for Gross Commission Income, 2010 Pesident's Circle, 2010 Circle of Honor for Sales, 2009 Circle of Excellence, Top 45 Real Estate Sales Agents in the Las Vegas Valley in 2013
I reached out to Paula recently for some assistance and she was an absolute rockstar. She was incredibly responsive, helpful, and selfless when it came to helping. Her experience and dedication make it easy to understand why she's in the 1% of agents nationwide. I am grateful I reached out to her. A++
We chose Paula Burlison as our realtor to sell our home because of the outstanding service she gave us ( finding a home) when we first moved to Las Vegas. This time Paula helped us sell our home. Paula Burlison is a \u201Crare find.\u201D She understands the market, and listens to the needs of her clients. Always professional and always approachable and personable. She’s available to her clients. She’s a powerhouse and works tirelessly to help her clients sell their home. If we return to Las Vegas ( Henderson), I would not hesitate to give Paula a call. I know that We are in good hands when she’s representing us. I would recommend her highly to anyone considering buying or selling a home in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Ed and Deb Barloon
Not only did Paula manage to win us our dream home (even with competing offers and the avoidance of a bidding war) she saved our deal from falling through twice from what I can only describe as negligence from our lender. She intervened, appropriate pushed, escalated, and helped fixed issues that were totally outside her job description. I firmly believe Paula's reputation in the industry and her incredible relationship management skills got us our house. I wholeheartedly recommend her to others; she's helped me and 4 other friends and family buy and sale their homes this year alone. Don't trust your part time realtor/uber driver/bartender cousin's best friend's uncle to manage the largest and most complicated transaction of your life. You HAVE to get a seasoned agent that can hold their own and be your advocate. You HAVE to get Paula!
|6800 Lake Mead Boulevard #1042|
Las Vegas, NV 89156
|2 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 931 SqFt|
|5398 Bridgette Way|
Las Vegas, NV 89122
|4 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 1,294 SqFt|
|8070 Russell Road #1089|
Las Vegas, NV 89113
|2 Bed(s) | 2 Total Bath(s) | 948 SqFt|